CG Systems is made up of a team of qualified, time-served plumbing and heating engineers focused on providing quality, cost-effective pipeline products and solutions. The vast extent of our expertise capacitates a wide range of services that aim to assist in making your life easier, with immaculate work and guaranteed turnaround times. Some of our services include but are not limited to:
Our Gas Safe engineers will complete all inspections with limited disruption to clients, providing real time data on our progress and performance. We ensure all upgrades, repairs and installations are managed through to completion and that we keep our clients fully informed throughout the lifecycle of any project. Our gas services include but are not limited to:
- Below ground gas: The team at CG Systems has extensive experience working on below ground pipeline installation and repair, and recommends the use of MPDE (Medium-density Polyethylene) pipe and fitting material as it is a robust, long-lasting, heavy duty material that will reduce issues associated with pipeline decay in underground mains on both commercial and domestic sites.
- Gas boiler repair and installation
- Gas leak repair
- Gas pipe installation
- Gas appliance repair and installation
- Commercial gas pipeline installation, strength testing, tightness testing, purging and decommissioning
- Commercial gas boiler installation and commissioning.
CG Systems offers a commercial gas appliance service and maintenance agreement with annual or bi-annual servicing and planned preventative maintenance tasks; all of which ensure the optimum performance and maximum efficiency of the boiler system, with the aim of reducing overall repair costs and downtime. Our maintenance services include, but are not limited to:
- Descales and chemical cleans
- Gas pipe work
- Commercial gas installation safety certificates/reports: CG Systems will carry out a thorough inspection of your entire gas installation, and provide you with a detailed gas installation safety report and certificate once the check is complete. We will also notify you of any remedial work that may be required.
- Diagnostics: With a team of fully qualified commercial engineers, we are able to provide an excellent fault-finding service for your system and recommend, as well as undertake all repairs for your boiler or plant room equipment. Depending on the size and complexity of your boiler system, our engineers will conduct an onsite visit to diagnose the problem and to assure that we get the repair carried out first time round in order to get your appliance back up and running as soon as possible.
Our maintenance service is on offer to large scale operations, including power stations, prisons, airports and hospitals.
Once we have installed, maintained or repaired your gas fired appliance we will need to commission it in order to make sure that it is safe to use and in perfect working order. This involves checking gas supply pipelines as well as gas pressure and other elements that will ensure not only an efficient heating system but also one that is safe. Our experienced engineers can and will do this for all gas fired appliances.
Gas Safety Checks / Certificates
Should you require a Gas Safety Certificate, our expert gas engineers are qualified to check an ample selection of industrial and commercial appliances.
Gas Safety checks can be carried out alongside the annual servicing of your commercial gas appliances, or separately if required.
We will provide gas safety certificates for your records to keep you legal.